Query for elgibility

I have done Msc in Maths but I am not having required combination of subjects in graduation,so am I eligible to apply for tgt maths. I have cleared ctet paper 2 also.

I do not think you are eligibile, Read the below instruction carefully:

• The Candidate Should have studied Maths in all three years of graduation with any two subjects out of Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Computer Science, Statistics.
  • In case of an honours degree in maths, the candidates should have studied Maths in all the three years of graduation with at least 50 % marks in aggregate and any two subjects indicated in point No. 1 with at least 50% marks in each subject at graduation, level and also at least 50% marks in graduation.
  • BA (Hons.) in maths and B.Sc(Hons.) in many subjects other than maths are not eligible for the post of TGT (Maths).

Read Complete Eligibility Criteria here: https://jobs.edufever.com/kvs-tgt-maths-eligibility-criteria/

I was having maths in all the three years of my graduation along with physics…but only the the third subject is creating problem

If you don’t have maths in third year, you are not eligible. As per my previous experincce KVS is very strict about eligibility criteria.

I am saying that I was having maths in all my three years of graduation…I have done msc in maths also
the only problem is with combination of subjects in graduation

Do you have any two subjects from this list Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Computer Science, Statistics. in you graduation? If not then i think you are not eligible.

no I have only one i.e.physics
don’t you think its unfair to me…even after msc maths I am not eligible for tgt

I have clear ctet also which is of no use now

Yes, it is totally unfair because you have also masters in mathematics. But what can we do exam authority always wants reduce the number of applicant, their best strategies is eligibility criteria.

We can’t do anything, for example a few year ago one of my friend completed B.Sc in Agriculture & Horticulture from one of the reputed government university from Uttrakhand. He was not eligible for a agriculture job in bihar, the exam authority said that the eligibility criteria B.Sc in Agriculture only not (B. Sc in Agriculture & horticulture) so he is not eligible for the job. While the syllabus for both the course is 100% same. Difference is only one word. He went to patna high court but he get nothing from there.

1 Like