Q. I goted NEET 2021 marks will be 658 to 667. Would you please tell me which college will get?

Q. I goted NEET 2021 marks will be 658 to 667. Would you please tell me which college will get?

First of all, if you are going to score somewhere around 690 marks in your NEET 2021 paper, then my friend, you did exceptionally well. As per your marks, your rank will land somewhere between 130 to 390, and you will get to enjoy all options :innocent:. You will be able to get admission into AIIMS and JIPMER. Along with that, you will be eligible to take admission into various government and semi-government colleges. You can apply for Delhi University, Uttar Pradesh Government College, Karnataka Government College, Punjab Government colleges, Kerala Government Colleges, Gujarat Government Colleges, Madhya Pradesh, Odisha Government Colleges and any other state government medical college. You can also apply for national universities under the All India Quota. Along with that, you are also eligible to participate in any private Indian medical college. Also, if you belong to OBC, SC or ST category, you will be set to take admission into the best college of all time.
You did well; all those sleepless nights and days paid off, and now you are set to take the first step towards your doctor journey :smiley:. We know that you will become the best of the best. If you need any help regarding your NEET counselling (For NEET Counselling Call Now: 987-305-6333), be it college selection, choice filling, choice locking or anything, remember that we are here for you. No matter what, no matter where we will help and support you through your journey. Just keep doing and giving your best. :+1: :smiley:

I have got neet 2021 The 667 marks that you told me who should get Medical college?

irst of all, if you are going to score somewhere around 690 marks in your NEET 2021 paper, then my friend, you did exceptionally well. As per your marks, your rank will land somewhere between 130 to 390, and you will get to enjoy all options :innocent:. You will be able to get admission into AIIMS and JIPMER. Along with that, you will be eligible to take admission into various government and semi-government colleges . You can apply for Delhi University, Uttar Pradesh Government College, Karnataka Government College, Punjab Government colleges, Kerala Government Colleges, Gujarat Government Colleges, Madhya Pradesh, Odisha Government Colleges and any other state government medical college. You can also apply for national universities under the All India Quota. Along with that, you are also eligible to participate in any private Indian medical college. Also, if you belong to OBC, SC or ST category, you will be set to take admission into the best college of all time.
You did well; all those sleepless nights and days paid off, and now you are set to take the first step towards your doctor journey :smiley:. We know that you will become the best of the best. If you need any help regarding your NEET counselling (For NEET Counselling Call Now: 987-305-6333) , be it college selection, choice filling, choice locking or anything, remember that we are here for you . No matter what, no matter where we will help and support you through your journey. Just keep doing and giving your best. :+1:

I have done NEET 2021 with a score would be 659. Will you please tell me which college I will get?

I goted NEET 2021 score is 660. could you please tell me which college will get?

I done NEET 2021 in My score is 661. Can you suggest to me which college will I get to?

My accepted NEET 2021 my marks is 662. could you tell me which medical college I will get admission to?

I got NEET 2021 socre would be 663, could you please suggest which college I will get?

I complete NEET 2021 Score is 664, will you tell me which college will I get?

I have made NEET 2021 marks will be 665. Could you guide me to which college I will get?

My preparation, according to NEET 2021, is a score of 666. Would you mind telling me the medical college I will get?

First of all, if you are going to score somewhere around 690 marks in your NEET 2021 paper, then my friend, you did exceptionally well. As per your marks, your rank will land somewhere between 130 to 390, and you will get to enjoy all options :innocent:. You will be able to get admission into AIIMS and JIPMER. Along with that, you will be eligible to take admission into various government and semi-government colleges . You can apply for Delhi University, Uttar Pradesh Government College, Karnataka Government College, Punjab Government colleges, Kerala Government Colleges, Gujarat Government Colleges, Madhya Pradesh, Odisha Government Colleges and any other state government medical college. You can also apply for national universities under the All India Quota. Along with that, you are also eligible to participate in any private Indian medical college. Also, if you belong to OBC, SC or ST category, you will be set to take admission into the best college of all time.
You did well; all those sleepless nights and days paid off, and now you are set to take the first step towards your doctor journey :smiley:. We know that you will become the best of the best. If you need any help regarding your NEET counselling (For NEET Counselling Call Now: 987-305-6333) , be it college selection, choice filling, choice locking or anything, remember that we are here for you . No matter what, no matter where we will help and support you through your journey. Just keep doing and giving your best. :+1: :smiley:

First of all, if you are going to score somewhere around 690 marks in your NEET 2021 paper, then my friend, you did exceptionally well. As per your marks, your rank will land somewhere between 130 to 390, and you will get to enjoy all options :innocent:. You will be able to get admission into AIIMS and JIPMER. Along with that, you will be eligible to take admission into various government and semi-government colleges . You can apply for Delhi University, Uttar Pradesh Government College, Karnataka Government College, Punjab Government colleges, Kerala Government Colleges, Gujarat Government Colleges, Madhya Pradesh, Odisha Government Colleges and any other state government medical college. You can also apply for national universities under the All India Quota. Along with that, you are also eligible to participate in any private Indian medical college. Also, if you belong to OBC, SC or ST category, you will be set to take admission into the best college of all time.
You did well; all those sleepless nights and days paid off, and now you are set to take the first step towards your doctor journey :smiley:. We know that you will become the best of the best. If you need any help regarding your NEET counselling (For NEET Counselling Call Now: 987-305-6333) , be it college selection, choice filling, choice locking or anything, remember that we are here for you . No matter what, no matter where we will help and support you through your journey. Just keep doing and giving your best. :+1: :smiley: