Q. According to my prediction, my NEET 2021 marks will be 720 out of 720. Would you please tell me which college will get?

Q. Hello mam
My NEET 2021 marks will be 720 out of 720 :grinning:. Please suggest to me some college.

How amazing are you? :slightly_smiling_face: In our eyes, you are the epitome of a superhero. It is not often to find a treasure like you. If you think you will score close to 700 to 720 marks in your NEET 2021 paper, you are talented. NEET is not an easy paper, and it is not a common thing to get this many marks.
First of all, you will be able to get admission into AIIMS and JIPMER. :smiley: Along with that, you will be eligible to take admission into various government and semi-government colleges. You can apply for Delhi University, Uttar Pradesh Government College, Karnataka Government College, Punjab Government colleges, Kerala Government Colleges, Gujarat Government Colleges, Madhya Pradesh, Odisha Government Colleges and any other state government medical college. You can also apply for national universities under the All India Quota. Along with that, you are also eligible to participate in any private Indian medical college. Also, if you belong to OBC, SC or ST category, you will be set to take admission into the best college of all time :smiley:.
All those sleepless nights and days paid off, and now you are set to take the first step towards your doctor journey. We know that you will become the best of the best. If you need any help regarding your NEET counselling (For NEET Counselling Call Now: 987-305-6333), be it college selection, choice filling, choice locking or anything, remember that we are here for you. No matter what, no matter where we will help and support you through your journey. Just keep doing and giving your best :smiley: :+1:.

if I score 720/720 in neet 2021, then what would happen

How amazing are you? :slightly_smiling_face: In our eyes, you are the epitome of a superhero. It is not often to find a treasure like you. If you think you will score close to 700 to 720 marks in your NEET 2021 paper, you are talented. NEET is not an easy paper, and it is not a common thing to get this many marks.
First of all, you will be able to get admission into AIIMS and JIPMER. :smiley: Along with that, you will be eligible to take admission into various government and semi-government colleges . You can apply for Delhi University, Uttar Pradesh Government College, Karnataka Government College, Punjab Government colleges, Kerala Government Colleges, Gujarat Government Colleges, Madhya Pradesh, Odisha Government Colleges and any other state government medical college. You can also apply for national universities under the All India Quota. Along with that, you are also eligible to participate in any private Indian medical college. Also, if you belong to OBC, SC or ST category , you will be set to take admission into the best college of all time :smiley:.
All those sleepless nights and days paid off, and now you are set to take the first step towards your doctor journey. We know that you will become the best of the best. If you need any help regarding your NEET counselling (For NEET Counselling Call Now: 987-305-6333) , be it college selection, choice filling, choice locking or anything, remember that we are here for you. No matter what, no matter where we will help and support you through your journey. Just keep doing and giving your best :smiley: :+1: