Q. According to my prediction, my NEET 2021 marks will be 678 to 687. Would you please tell me which college will get?

Q. According to my prediction, my NEET 2021 marks will be 678 to 687. Would you please tell me which college will get?

First of all, if you are going to score somewhere around 690 marks in your NEET 2021 paper, then my friend, you did exceptionally well. As per your marks, your rank will land somewhere between 130 to 390, and you will get to enjoy all options :innocent:. You will be able to get admission into AIIMS and JIPMER. Along with that, you will be eligible to take admission into various government and semi-government colleges. You can apply for Delhi University, Uttar Pradesh Government College, Karnataka Government College, Punjab Government colleges, Kerala Government Colleges, Gujarat Government Colleges, Madhya Pradesh, Odisha Government Colleges and any other state government medical college. You can also apply for national universities under the All India Quota. Along with that, you are also eligible to participate in any private Indian medical college. Also, if you belong to OBC, SC or ST category, you will be set to take admission into the best college of all time.
You did well; all those sleepless nights and days paid off, and now you are set to take the first step towards your doctor journey :smiley:. We know that you will become the best of the best. If you need any help regarding your NEET counselling (For NEET Counselling Call Now: 987-305-6333), be it college selection, choice filling, choice locking or anything, remember that we are here for you. No matter what, no matter where we will help and support you through your journey. Just keep doing and giving your best. :+1: :smiley:

According to my thinking, my 687 marks come in my neet 2021. Can you suggest to me which college can be my admission?

First of all, if you are going to score somewhere around 690 marks in your NEET 2021 paper, then my friend, you did exceptionally well. As per your marks, your rank will land somewhere between 130 to 390, and you will get to enjoy all options :innocent:. You will be able to get admission into AIIMS and JIPMER. Along with that, you will be eligible to take admission into various government and semi-government colleges . You can apply for Delhi University, Uttar Pradesh Government College, Karnataka Government College, Punjab Government colleges, Kerala Government Colleges , Gujarat Government Colleges, Madhya Pradesh, Odisha Government Colleges and any other state government medical college. You can also apply for national universities under the All India Quota. Along with that, you are also eligible to participate in any private Indian medical college. Also, if you belong to OBC, SC or ST category, you will be set to take admission into the best college of all time.
You did well; all those sleepless nights and days paid off, and now you are set to take the first step towards your doctor journey :smiley:. We know that you will become the best of the best. If you need any help regarding your NEET counselling (For NEET Counselling Call Now: 987-305-6333) , be it college selection, choice filling, choice locking or anything, remember that we are here for you . No matter what, no matter where we will help and support you through your journey. Just keep doing and giving your best. :+1:

My prediction on NEET 2021 score, is 679. can you please tell me which college I will get?

I think my score is 680 in NEET 2021. Can you tell me which college I will get?

I just think my NEET 2021 score is 681. Can you tell me which college I will get?

Just suppose my NEET 2021 is score is 682. would you mind telling me which college I will get to?

I imagine my NEET 2021 mark is 683. Could you tell me which college I will get college?

My prediction for my NEET 2021 is score is 684. Could you help me with which college I will get?

I think my NEET 2021 score is 685. Can you suggest to me which medical college I will get?

According to my piprection, my NEET 2021 score 686 is. Could you help us determine which medical college I will get?

First of all, if you are going to score somewhere around 690 marks in your NEET 2021 paper, then my friend, you did exceptionally well. As per your marks, your rank will land somewhere between 130 to 390, and you will get to enjoy all options :innocent:. You will be able to get admission into AIIMS and JIPMER. Along with that, you will be eligible to take admission into various government and semi-government colleges . You can apply for Delhi University, Uttar Pradesh Government College, Karnataka Government College, Punjab Government colleges, Kerala Government Colleges , Gujarat Government Colleges, Madhya Pradesh, Odisha Government Colleges and any other state government medical college . You can also apply for national universities under the All India Quota. Along with that, you are also eligible to participate in any private Indian medical college. Also, if you belong to OBC, SC or ST category, you will be set to take admission into the best college of all time.
You did well; all those sleepless nights and days paid off, and now you are set to take the first step towards your doctor journey :smiley:. We know that you will become the best of the best. If you need any help regarding your NEET counselling (For NEET Counselling Call Now: 987-305-6333) , be it college selection, choice filling, choice locking or anything, remember that we are here for you . No matter what, no matter where we will help and support you through your journey. Just keep doing and giving your best. :+1:

First of all, if you are going to score somewhere around 690 marks in your NEET 2021 paper, then my friend, you did exceptionally well. As per your marks, your rank will land somewhere between 130 to 390, and you will get to enjoy all options :innocent:. You will be able to get admission into AIIMS and JIPMER. Along with that, you will be eligible to take admission into various government and semi-government colleges . You can apply for Delhi University, Uttar Pradesh Government College, Karnataka Government College, Punjab Government colleges, Kerala Government Colleges , Gujarat Government Colleges, Madhya Pradesh, Odisha Government Colleges and any other state government medical college . You can also apply for national universities under the All India Quota. Along with that, you are also eligible to participate in any private Indian medical college. Also, if you belong to OBC, SC or ST category, you will be set to take admission into the best college of all time.