My score will be 537 to 528. Which college will get?

Hello Mam! My score will be 537 to 528. Which college will get?

Well, if you are scoring 537 marks in your NEET 2021 paper, then you might be able to get a government college under state domicile and state quota. However, the possibility is low and if you are putting all your bet on this then you might end up losing your chance this year. See, even with low marks you can definitely apply for government college and the good thing is you belong to the OBC category, but more than that you should be aware of the fact that you are competing with other 13 lakh students for that seat.
Now you can definitely apply for government medical college under the OBC category, but your possibility will not hang in balance. Apart from government colleges, you will definitely be able to apply for private medical colleges. But do note one thing that it will cost you a lot of money. Private Indian medical colleges and universities fees can go up to 60 to 70 lacs if not more. Yes, it is expensive and only if you are sure that you will be able to manage this high sum of money, then only go for private, otherwise don’t. Money is a big issue and we understand the fact that not everyone can arrange such a high amount. But what can you do? What options do you have? Well, you can definitely go for the MBBS abroad option. Studying MBBS abroad will be a nice opportunity for you. You will get to enjoy a nice and serene location, with quality education and world-class infrastructure, high-end lab technologies and affordable prices. Don’t waste your time and your year, invest yourself in some of the most famous universities and colleges in the world. From Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan, all you need is to choose the right college and the country of your choice. (For MBBS abroad, Call +91-9999709233)

Hi mam! my score would be 537. which Medical college will get admission?

Well, if you are scoring 537 marks in your NEET 2021 paper, then you might be able to get a government college under state domicile and state quota. However, the possibility is low and if you are putting all your bet on this then you might end up losing your chance this year. See, even with low marks you can definitely apply for government college and the good thing is you belong to the OBC category, but more than that you should be aware of the fact that you are competing with other 13 lakh students for that seat.
Now you can definitely apply for government medical college under the OBC category, but your possibility will not hang in balance. Apart from government colleges, you will definitely be able to apply for private medical colleges. But do note one thing that it will cost you a lot of money. Private Indian medical colleges and universities fees can go up to 60 to 70 lacs if not more. Yes, it is expensive and only if you are sure that you will be able to manage this high sum of money, then only go for private, otherwise don’t. Money is a big issue and we understand the fact that not everyone can arrange such a high amount. But what can you do? What options do you have? Well, you can definitely go for the MBBS abroad option. Studying MBBS abroad will be a nice opportunity for you. You will get to enjoy a nice and serene location, with quality education and world-class infrastructure, high-end lab technologies and affordable prices. Don’t waste your time and your year, invest yourself in some of the most famous universities and colleges in the world. From Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan, all you need is to choose the right college and the country of your choice. (For MBBS abroad, Call +91-9999709233)

Hii mam! My NEET 2021, will get 529. which college will I get?

Hii mam! my marks would be 530, which medical college will I get?

Hello mam! my NEET 2021, my score is 531. Which medical college I will get?

Hello mam, can you help me because NEET 2021 scores 532? Which college will I get to?

Hii, my NEET 2021 score is 533 ? which medical college will I get?

1 Like

Hii, my NEET 2021 score is 533 ? which medical college will I get?

Hello, My NEET 2021 marks will be 534. can you guide my which medical will I get?

Hello mam, I have done NEET 2021 score now my score is 534 you suggest to me which medical college will I get?

Hii mam, I got a NEET 2021 score is 536. Can you tell me which medical college I will get

Well, if you are scoring 537 marks in your NEET 2021 paper, then you might be able to get a government college under state domicile and state quota . However, the possibility is low and if you are putting all your bet on this then you might end up losing your chance this year. See, even with low marks you can definitely apply for government college and the good thing is you belong to the OBC category, but more than that you should be aware of the fact that you are competing with other 13 lakh students for that seat.

Well, if you are scoring 537 marks in your NEET 2021 paper, then you might be able to get a government college under state domicile and state quota . However, the possibility is low and if you are putting all your bet on this then you might end up losing your chance this year. See, even with low marks you can definitely apply for government college and the good thing is you belong to the OBC category, but more than that you should be aware of the fact that you are competing with other 13 lakh students for that seat.