Please help me to inform that MBBS in Russia is better than India?
Studying MBBS in Russia is easy, cheap and flexible. The country has one of the Best Medical Universities. Admission in MBBS Russia is simple because you can easily apply to approximately 896 universities in 85 regions of Russia without giving any donation amount to the institute. It sounds like a bell chime. Russia is one of the most preferred choices of medical destination among Indian students.
Advantages of Studying in Russia
- No Entrance test is required to study in Russia's Medical Universities (Only NEET Qualification is enough).
- No capitalization fee.
- The Indian students seeking admission are admitted in those recognized by this medical council of India for screening tests conducted by MCI.
- Wide range of possibilities and broad exposure to clinical practise due to highly equipped multi-profile hospitals.
- Colleges in Russia don’t ask for any donation at the time of admission.
- Tuition fee is quite low and affordable.
- Elite bodies like WHO and MCI acknowledge medical colleges in Russia.
- Cost of living for students is quite low too.
- Russia’s MBBS courses follow the mode of the English language.
- Hostel accommodations are comfortable and up to the mark for a student’s comfort.
- MBBS colleges in Russia provide great academics, as well as sports.
- The MBBS degree that students get from Russian medical colleges are globally renowned and hold great worth.
- Students become eligible for working in government hospitals after completing their MBBS course.
- Government hospitals in Russia offer practical training to medical students.