I want to take admission in Government Polytechnic Ambala City?
- The candidates who have passed ITI of at least two years duration (after 10th) or 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Math (PCM) will be eligible for consideration in all streams of Diploma Engg.
- The candidates who have passed 10+2 (Arts/ Commerce) will be eligible for consideration in Non-Engineering Diploma Courses (Diploma in Business Management, Industrial & Personal Management, Hotel Management, Finance, Accounts & Auditing, Library & Information Science and Office Management & Computer Application) only.
- Candidates who have passed 10+2 (Medical) will be eligible for consideration in Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology only.
- The candidates who have passed 12th class with NSQF level 4 or 10+2 (Vocational) will be eligible as per the compatibility of the course.
- Candidates who have completed Three years diploma in the particular branch would be eligible to take admission in 2nd year of a different branch through lateral entry.
- Admission of the candidates to the Diploma level courses under the lateral entry scheme will be made on the basis of inter-se-merit/rank of On-Line Lateral Entry Diploma Entrance Test i.e. DET (L).