I want to know Category wise Cutoff of Government Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya Nagpur, Please help me!

I want to know Category wise Cutoff of Government Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya Nagpur (GAM Nagpur) for BAMS, PG Please help me!

The cutoff will be 550+ marks in NEET.

Category wise Cutoff of Government Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya Nagpur:

NEET 2021 Cutoff (Expected)

• Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination to qualify for further admission process.
  • Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
  • Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
Category NEET 2021 Percentile
General 50th percentile
SC/ST/OBC 40th percentile
General-PwD 45th percentile
SC/ST/OBC-PwD 40th percentile

NEET UG 2020 Cutoff (Declared)

Candidates can check the NEET 2020 cutoff, which is released by NTA on the 16th of October:

AIAPGET Cutoff 2021

National Board of Examination declares the cutoff of AIAPGET 2021. AIAPGET 2021 cut off is the minimum marks needed to score to qualify for the exam by the candidates. The cutoff score will depend on various factors like the difficulty level of the exam, the number of applicants, and the availability of seats, among others. The merit list will have only those candidates who will qualify according to the AIAPGET 2021 cut off.

Category Cutoff Percentile
General (UR) 50th Percentile
SC/ST/OBC 40th Percentile
General (UR) PWD 45th Percentile
SC/ST/OBC PWD 40th Percentile