If I have to take admission in Russia medical college, you can tell me how much NEET score is required to take admission in Russia?
For studying MBBS in Russia , candidates must have qualified NEET entrance exam. If you qualified NEET entrance, you could study MBBS in Russia, and the Admission Procedure for Studying MBBS in Russia is based on a round of counselling and academic progress. Students are advised to read the mentioned points to avoid any rejection.
- Fill the Application form of the desired institute with all the right points of interest.
- Once you receive an offer letter , save it for future use.
- Pay the University / College enrollment expense.
- After paying the MBBS fees for your desired medical college , apply for the Visa.
- Get Visa for studying MBBS in Russia .
- Now you are all set to book a flight to Russia. All the Best…!!