My cousin wants to study MBBS in Poland, can you tell me how MBBS is done in Poland?
Quality education has always been a historic gem in Poland. It has proven to be providing the most efficient medical education at a lesser cost. If you want to study in Poland for Admission, you must qualify the National Eligibility Entrance Exam (NEET). One must keep in mind that you only have to qualify for the exam.
The Admission procedure for studying MBBS in Poland is very simple, basic and direct. Students are advised to read the mentioned points to avoid any kind of rejection.
- Fill the application form of the desired institute with all the right points of interest.
- Once you receive an offer letter, save it for future use.
- Pay the University / College enrollment expense.
- After paying the MBBS in Poland fees for your desired medical college in Poland, apply for the Visa.
- Get Visa for studying MBBS in Poland.
- Now you are all set to book a flight to Poland. All the Best…!!