My cousin wants to study MBBS in Nepal, can you tell me how MBBS is done in Nepal?
MBBS In Nepal is just the target for you. Earning a place among the world’s top-notch medical institution, MBBS In Nepal, is an ideal destination for providing quality and affordable medical education.
If you want to Do MBBS in Nepal you must have to qualify the National Eligibility Entrance Exam (NEET). One must keep in mind that you only have to qualify for the exam.
The Admission procedure for studying MBBS in Nepal is very simple, basic and direct. Students are advised to read the mentioned points to avoid any kind of rejection.
- Fill the application form of the desired institute with all the right points of interest.
- Once you receive an offer letter , save it for future use.
- Pay the University / College enrollment expense.
- After paying the MBBS fees for your desired Nepal MBBS Colleges , apply for the Visa.
- Get Visa for studying MBBS in Nepal.
- Now you are all set to book a flight to Nepal.