Expected NEET Score will be 647 to 638

Q. Anyone can tell me if my expected NEET score will be 647 to 638, so which medical college do I get?

Congratulations :partying_face: on scoring such good marks in your NEET 2021 paper. We are indeed very proud and happy for you. If you think that your marks will be between 630 to 660, then your rank might be between 2500 to 4800. With this, you can apply for various government and semi-government colleges. You can apply for Delhi University, Uttar Pradesh Government College, Karnataka Government College, Punjab Government colleges, Kerala Government Colleges, Gujarat Government Colleges, Madhya Pradesh, Odisha Government Colleges and any other state government medical college. You can also apply for national universities under the All India Quota. Along with that, you are also eligible to participate in any private Indian medical college.
You did well, all those sleepless nights and days paid off, and now you are set to take the first step towards your doctor journey :smiley:. We know that you will become the best of the best. If you need any help regarding your NEET counselling (For NEET Counselling Call Now: 987-305-6333), be it college selection, choice filling, choice locking or anything, remember that we are here for you. No matter what, no matter where we will help and support you through your journey. Just keep doing and giving your best. :smiley: :+1:

Can someone tell me if my according neet score is 647, which medical college should I get?

ongratulations :partying_face: on scoring such good marks in your NEET 2021 paper. We are indeed very proud and happy for you. If you think that your marks will be between 630 to 660, then your rank might be between 2500 to 4800. With this, you can apply for various government and semi-government colleges . You can apply for Delhi University, Uttar Pradesh Government College, Karnataka Government College, Punjab Government colleges, Kerala Government Colleges, Gujarat Government Colleges, Madhya Pradesh, Odisha Government Colleges and any other state government medical college. You can also apply for national universities under the All India Quota. Along with that, you are also eligible to participate in any private Indian medical college.
You did well, all those sleepless nights and days paid off, and now you are set to take the first step towards your doctor journey :smiley:. We know that you will become the best of the best. If you need any help regarding your NEET counselling (For NEET Counselling Call Now: 987-305-6333) , be it college selection, choice filling, choice locking or anything , remember that we are here for you. No matter what, no matter where we will help and support you through your journey. Just keep doing and giving your best. :smiley: :+1:

Someone could tell my expected NEET 2021 marks would be 639, so which medical college I will get?

Anyone could tell me if my accepted NEET marks would be 640, so which medical college I do get Admission to?

If I get a score of 641 in NEET 2021, could you tell me which medical I will get?

Could you tell me NEET 2021 in Marks is 642? Which medical college I will get?

I have done NEET 2021 with a score is 643. Can you suggest to me which medical college I will get?

Someone suggested to me if my expected NEET 2021 marks would be 644. can I get admission to medical college

Can you guide me if my expected NEET 2021 score is 645, so which medical college do I get?

If I get NEET 2021 in my expected score would be 646. Can you tell me which medical college I will get?

Congratulations :partying_face: on scoring such good marks in your NEET 2021 paper. We are indeed very proud and happy for you. If you think that your marks will be between 630 to 660, then your rank might be between 2500 to 4800. With this, you can apply for various government and semi-government colleges . You can apply for Delhi University, Uttar Pradesh Government College , Karnataka Government College, Punjab Government colleges, Kerala Government Colleges, Gujarat Government Colleges, Madhya Pradesh, Odisha Government Colleges and any other state government medical college . You can also apply for national universities under the All India Quota . Along with that, you are also eligible to participate in any private Indian medical college.
You did well, all those sleepless nights and days paid off, and now you are set to take the first step towards your doctor journey :smiley:. We know that you will become the best of the best. If you need any help regarding your NEET counselling (For NEET Counselling Call Now: 987-305-6333) , be it college selection, choice filling, choice locking or anything , remember that we are here for you. No matter what, no matter where we will help and support you through your journey. Just keep doing and giving your best. :smiley: :+1:

Congratulations :partying_face: on scoring such good marks in your NEET 2021 paper. We are indeed very proud and happy for you. If you think that your marks will be between 630 to 660, then your rank might be between 2500 to 4800. With this, you can apply for various government and semi-government colleges . You can apply for Delhi University, Uttar Pradesh Government College , Karnataka Government College, Punjab Government colleges, Kerala Government Colleges, Gujarat Government Colleges, Madhya Pradesh, Odisha Government Colleges and any other state government medical college . You can also apply for national universities under the All India Quota . Along with that, you are also eligible to participate in any private Indian medical college.