Expected NEET marks will be 387 to 378

I got 378 marks in neet 2021. Can I get a government medical college?

Sorry to disappoint you but with 378 or little more marks you will only be able to get to private medical universities. In order to take admission to government and national universities, you need to score high. With your score, you are eligible for deemed and private colleges but don’t let your expectations get too high. Even for the OBC, SC and ST candidates, this score is not enough. We understand that your dream is to be a doctor, but your preparations do not speak volumes of your dedication, and marks are the outcome of it.
Taking admission to private medical colleges, you have to keep one thing in mind, the money. Private medical colleges will cost you somewhere between 60 to 70 lacs which is a lot of money. So, if you are prepared to invest that much amount money then only apply for private medical colleges.
We know that it is not easy for every person to spend this huge sum of money so easily. Even for education purposes, this is a lot. So, instead of spending this huge amount, what you can really do is to take advantage of other opportunities. Like what? Study MBBS abroad. Yes, it might seem like we are talking nuts but this is true, studying MBBS abroad is the best and only feasible option for you. And no you will not have to spend a lot of money on it. Studying MBBS abroad is cheap and affordable and the best thing is you will get a quality education without any compromisation. So, what are you thinking about, go on your white coat is waiting for you? (For MBBS abroad, Call +91-9999709233)

I got the mark 387 in neet 2021. would I get a government medical college?

Sorry to disappoint you but with 378 or little more marks you will only be able to get to private medical universities. In order to take admission to government and national universities, you need to score high. With your score, you are eligible for deemed and private colleges but don’t let your expectations get too high. Even for the OBC, SC and ST candidates, this score is not enough. We understand that your dream is to be a doctor, but your preparations do not speak volumes of your dedication, and marks are the outcome of it.
Taking admission to private medical colleges, you have to keep one thing in mind, the money. Private medical colleges will cost you somewhere between 60 to 70 lacs which is a lot of money. So, if you are prepared to invest that much amount money then only apply for private medical colleges.
We know that it is not easy for every person to spend this huge sum of money so easily. Even for education purposes, this is a lot. So, instead of spending this huge amount, what you can really do is to take advantage of other opportunities. Like what? Study MBBS abroad. Yes, it might seem like we are talking nuts but this is true, studying MBBS abroad is the best and only feasible option for you. And no you will not have to spend a lot of money on it. Studying MBBS abroad is cheap and affordable and the best thing is you will get a quality education without any compromisation. So, what are you thinking about, go on your white coat is waiting for you? (For MBBS abroad, Call +91-9999709233)

I think I may get 300-400 marks in neet 2021