Expected NEET 2021 score will be 637 to 628

Will I get a medical college if I get 637 to 628 marks in the NEET exam?

Congratulations :partying_face: on scoring such good marks in your NEET 2021 paper. We are indeed very proud and happy for you. If you think that your marks will be between 630 to 660, then your rank might be between 2500 to 4800. With this, you can apply for various government and semi-government colleges. You can apply for Delhi University, Uttar Pradesh Government College, Karnataka Government College, Punjab Government colleges, Kerala Government Colleges, Gujarat Government Colleges, Madhya Pradesh, Odisha Government Colleges and any other state government medical college. You can also apply for national universities under the All India Quota. Along with that, you are also eligible to participate in any private Indian medical college.
You did well, all those sleepless nights and days paid off, and now you are set to take the first step towards your doctor journey :smiley:. We know that you will become the best of the best. If you need any help regarding your NEET counselling (For NEET Counselling Call Now: 987-305-6333), be it college selection, choice filling, choice locking or anything, remember that we are here for you. No matter what, no matter where we will help and support you through your journey. Just keep doing and giving your best. :smiley: :+1:

if I get 637 marks NEET exam 2021, I will get medical college

Congratulations :partying_face: on scoring such good marks in your NEET 2021 paper. We are indeed very proud and happy for you. If you think that your marks will be between 630 to 660, then your rank might be between 2500 to 4800. With this, you can apply for various government and semi-government colleges. You can apply for Delhi University, Uttar Pradesh Government College, Karnataka Government College, Punjab Government colleges, Kerala Government Colleges, Gujarat Government Colleges, Madhya Pradesh, Odisha Government Colleges and any other state government medical college. You can also apply for national universities under the All India Quota. Along with that, you are also eligible to participate in any private Indian medical college.
You did well, all those sleepless nights and days paid off, and now you are set to take the first step towards your doctor journey :smiley:. We know that you will become the best of the best. If you need any help regarding your NEET counselling (For NEET Counselling Call Now: 987-305-6333), be it college selection, choice filling, choice locking or anything, remember that we are here for you. No matter what, no matter where we will help and support you through your journey. Just keep doing and giving your best. :smiley: :+1:

Would I get a medical college if I get a score is 629 in the NEET exam?

I have done NEET 2021 with a score is 630. Will I get medical college?

I got my marks is 631 in NEET 2021 exam. Would I get medical college

I gotted in NEET 2021 exam with a score of 632. will I get medical college?

Should I get a medical college if I get 633 scores in the NEET 2021 exam?

Would I get medical college if I get a score is 634 in NEET 2021 exam?

I get NEET 2021 in the score is 635. Would I get medical college?

I have done NEET 2021 exam, in the mark is 636, so can I get medical college?

Congratulations :partying_face: on scoring such good marks in your NEET 2021 paper. We are indeed very proud and happy for you. If you think that your marks will be between 630 to 660, then your rank might be between 2500 to 4800. With this, you can apply for various government and semi-government colleges . You can apply for Delhi University, Uttar Pradesh Government College , Karnataka Government College , Punjab Government colleges, Kerala Government Colleges, Gujarat Government Colleges, Madhya Pradesh, Odisha Government Colleges and any other state government medical college . You can also apply for national universities under the All India Quota. Along with that, you are also eligible to participate in any private Indian medical college.
You did well, all those sleepless nights and days paid off, and now you are set to take the first step towards your doctor journey :smiley:. We know that you will become the best of the best. If you need any help regarding your NEET counselling (For NEET Counselling Call Now: 987-305-6333) , be it college selection, choice filling, choice locking or anything , remember that we are here for you. No matter what, no matter where we will help and support you through your journey. Just keep doing and giving your best. :smiley: :+1:

Congratulations :partying_face: on scoring such good marks in your NEET 2021 paper. We are indeed very proud and happy for you. If you think that your marks will be between 630 to 660, then your rank might be between 2500 to 4800. With this, you can apply for various government and semi-government colleges . You can apply for Delhi University, Uttar Pradesh Government College , Karnataka Government College , Punjab Government colleges, Kerala Government Colleges, Gujarat Government Colleges, Madhya Pradesh, Odisha Government Colleges and any other state government medical college . You can also apply for national universities under the All India Quota. Along with that, you are also eligible to participate in any private Indian medical college.
You did well, all those sleepless nights and days paid off, and now you are set to take the first step towards your doctor journey :smiley:. We know that you will become the best of the best. If you need any help regarding your NEET counselling (For NEET Counselling Call Now: 987-305-6333) , be it college selection, choice filling, choice locking or anything , remember that we are here for you. No matter what, no matter where we will help and support you through your journey. Just keep doing and giving your best. :smiley: :+1: