Expected NEET 2021 score will be 617 to 608

Suppose I score 617 to 608 marks in neet 2021. Is there any chance of getting admission to any government or private medical colleges in India?

You did do some good :slightly_smiling_face: in your paper, as obtaining 630 out of 720 is not bad. Of course, if you are looking for national universities, yes, you can go for it, but the possibility would be a little less. You can apply for government college under the state quota. And if you like, you can also get admission to private medical colleges in India. Your marks are suitable for any private medical college. Taking access to private medical colleges, you have to keep one thing in mind, the money. Private medical colleges will cost you somewhere between 60 to 70 lacs which is a lot of money :frowning_face:. So, if you are prepared to invest that much amount of money, then only apply for private medical colleges.
It might be difficult for you if you are looking for AIIMS Delhi due to the low number of seats, the high number of candidates, and the high cutoff. But if you like, you can go for the MBBS abroad (For MBBS abroad, Call +91-9999709233) option :smiley:. Studying MBBS abroad will be an excellent opportunity for you.
You will get to enjoy a pleasant and serene location, with quality education and world-class infrastructure, high-end lab technologies and affordable prices.
Don’t waste your time and invest yourself :slightly_smiling_face:in some of the most famous universities and colleges in the world. From Russia to Ukraine, from Belarus to Kazakhstan, all you need is to choose the right college and the country of your choice :smiley:.

Just Suppose my neet 2021 my 617 marks have come, so why is there any chance to take admission in government and any private medical college of India?

You did do some good :slightly_smiling_face: in your paper, as obtaining 630 out of 720 is not bad. Of course, if you are looking for national universities, yes, you can go for it, but the possibility would be a little less. You can apply for government college under the state quota. And if you like, you can also get admission to private medical colleges in India. Your marks are suitable for any private medical college. Taking access to private medical colleges, you have to keep one thing in mind, the money. Private medical colleges will cost you somewhere between 60 to 70 lacs which is a lot of money :frowning_face:. So, if you are prepared to invest that much amount of money, then only apply for private medical colleges.
It might be difficult for you if you are looking for AIIMS Delhi due to the low number of seats, the high number of candidates, and the high cutoff. But if you like, you can go for the MBBS abroad (For MBBS abroad, Call +91-9999709233) option :smiley:. Studying MBBS abroad will be an excellent opportunity for you.
You will get to enjoy a pleasant and serene location, with quality education and world-class infrastructure, high-end lab technologies and affordable prices.
Don’t waste your time and invest yourself :slightly_smiling_face:in some of the most famous universities and colleges in the world . From Russia to Ukraine, from Belarus to Kazakhstan, all you need is to choose the right college and the country of your choice :smiley:.

Just think, I get a score is 610 in NEET 2021. There is any chance of gaining admission to any government or private medical college in India?

I think my NEET 2021 in I get 612 marks is, is there any chance of gaining admission to India’s government and private medical college?

I just suppose NEET 2021 my score 609, is there any chance of to me getting admission to any government or private medical college in India?

Suppose I get marks is 611 in NEET 2021, is there any chance I will get admission to any government and private medical college?

I think I got the mark is 613 in NEET 2021. Can you tell me any chance to be admission any government and private medical college?

I just think I get NEET 2021 in the score is 615, is there any chance I will get admission to any government and private medical college?

Suppose I get NEET 2021 in the score is 616, is there any chance I got admission to any government & private medical college in India?

Don’t waste your time and invest yourself :slightly_smiling_face:in some of the most famous universities and colleges in the world . From Russia to Ukraine, from Belarus to Kazakhstan, all you need is to choose the right college and the country of your choice :smiley:.