Expected NEET 2021 marks will be 677 to 668

Q. I goted NEET 2021 marks will be 677 to 668. Would you please tell me which college will get?

First of all, if you are going to score somewhere around 690 marks in your NEET 2021 paper, then my friend, you did exceptionally well. As per your marks, your rank will land somewhere between 130 to 390, and you will get to enjoy all options :innocent:. You will be able to get admission into AIIMS and JIPMER. Along with that, you will be eligible to take admission into various government and semi-government colleges. You can apply for Delhi University, Uttar Pradesh Government College, Karnataka Government College, Punjab Government colleges, Kerala Government Colleges, Gujarat Government Colleges, Madhya Pradesh, Odisha Government Colleges and any other state government medical college. You can also apply for national universities under the All India Quota. Along with that, you are also eligible to participate in any private Indian medical college. Also, if you belong to OBC, SC or ST category, you will be set to take admission into the best college of all time.
You did well; all those sleepless nights and days paid off, and now you are set to take the first step towards your doctor journey :smiley:. We know that you will become the best of the best. If you need any help regarding your NEET counselling (For NEET Counselling Call Now: 987-305-6333), be it college selection, choice filling, choice locking or anything, remember that we are here for you. No matter what, no matter where we will help and support you through your journey. Just keep doing and giving your best. :+1: :smiley:

I have got neet 2021 my 677 marks so did you tell me who should get medical college?

First of all, if you are going to score somewhere around 690 marks in your NEET 2021 paper, then my friend, you did exceptionally well. As per your marks, your rank will land somewhere between 130 to 390, and you will get to enjoy all options :innocent:. You will be able to get admission into AIIMS and JIPMER. Along with that, you will be eligible to take admission into various government and semi-government colleges . You can apply for Delhi University, Uttar Pradesh Government College, Karnataka Government College, Punjab Government colleges, Kerala Government Colleges, Gujarat Government Colleges, Madhya Pradesh, Odisha Government Colleges and any other state government medical college. You can also apply for national universities under the All India Quota. Along with that, you are also eligible to participate in any private Indian medical college. Also, if you belong to OBC, SC or ST category, you will be set to take admission into the best college of all time.
You did well; all those sleepless nights and days paid off, and now you are set to take the first step towards your doctor journey :smiley:. We know that you will become the best of the best. If you need any help regarding your NEET counselling (For NEET Counselling Call Now: 987-305-6333) , be it college selection, choice filling, choice locking or anything, remember that we are here for you . No matter what, no matter where we will help and support you through your journey. Just keep doing and giving your best. :+1:

I will get NEET 2021 score would be 669. Will you please tell me which college will get?

I have done NEET 2021 with a score will be 670. Could you please tell me which medical college will I get?

I have NEET 2021 gotten score will be 671. can you about the medical college I will get?

I will get NEET 2021 in marks will be 672, can you help us ,which medical college I will get?

I have gotten my score is 673 in NEET 2021. Could you help me, which medical college I will get?

My NEET 2021 in Score 674 is , Can you suggest to me which medical college I will get?

I goted my NEET 2021 score would be 675. Could you help me with which medical college I will get?

I have done NEET 2021, in my mark is 676. Can you tell me which medical college I will get admission to?

First of all, if you are going to score somewhere around 690 marks in your NEET 2021 paper, then my friend, you did exceptionally well. As per your marks, your rank will land somewhere between 130 to 390, and you will get to enjoy all options :innocent:. You will be able to get admission into AIIMS and JIPMER. Along with that, you will be eligible to take admission into various government and semi-government colleges . You can apply for Delhi University, Uttar Pradesh Government College, Karnataka Government College, Punjab Government colleges, Kerala Government Colleges, Gujarat Government Colleges, Madhya Pradesh, Odisha Government Colleges and any other state government medical college. You can also apply for national universities under the All India Quota. Along with that, you are also eligible to participate in any private Indian medical college. Also, if you belong to OBC, SC or ST category, you will be set to take admission into the best college of all time.
You did well; all those sleepless nights and days paid off, and now you are set to take the first step towards your doctor journey :smiley:. We know that you will become the best of the best. If you need any help regarding your NEET counselling (For NEET Counselling Call Now: 987-305-6333) , be it college selection, choice filling, choice locking or anything, remember that we are here for you . No matter what, no matter where we will help and support you through your journey. Just keep doing and giving your best. :+1: