Does a BVA student need to give CTET exam for appearing in TGT KVS?

Does a BVA student need to give CTET exam for appearing in TGT KVS?

Asked by mimansi

I think you are talking about B.V.A (Bachelor of Visual Arts).

Here is the complete educational qualification for CTET Exams

CTET Educational Qualifications For Class I-V Teacher: Primary Stage (Paper I)

Applicants wishing to apply for the post of Classes I-V teachers should have passed Senior Secondary or equivalent exam with at least 50% marks. They should have also passed or currently appearing for the final year exam of 2-year Diploma course in Elementary Education.

OR

They must have passed Senior Secondary or equivalent exam with a minimum of 45% marks. Also, they should have passed or currently appearing for the final year exam of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education, in accordance with the NCTE Regulations, 2002.

OR

Candidates should have passed Senior Secondary or equivalent exam with at least 50% marks. They should also have passed or currently appearing for the final year exam of 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.EI.Ed).

OR

Aspirants must have passed Senior Secondary or equivalent exam with a minimum of 50% marks. They should also have passed or currently appearing for the final year of 2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education) *.

OR

They should have completed their graduation with at least 50% marks and Bachelor of Education (B. Ed)*.

CTET Educational Qualifications For Class VI-VIII Teacher: Elementary Stage (Paper-II)

Candidates applying for this position should be a graduate and must have passed or currently appearing for the final year exam of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education.

OR

Candidates should have completed their graduation with at least 50% marks. Also, they should have passed or currently appearing for 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed).

OR

They must have completed their graduation with at least 45% marks and should have passed or currently appearing for 1-year of Bachelor in Education (B.Ed) in accordance with the NCTE Regulations.

OR

They should have passed Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks and should have passed or currently appearing for the final year exam of 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) course.

OR

Aspirants must have passed Senior Secondary or equivalent exam with at least 50% marks and should have passed or currently appearing for final year exam of 4-year BA/BSc.Ed or BA.Ed/B.Sc.Ed course.

OR

Candidates should have completed their graduation with at least 50% marks and must have passed or currently appearing for 1-year B.Ed (Special Education)*.