Can I get in all India quota in obc if I score low marks

Can I get in all India quota in obc if I score low marks?

Hello Dear

For the OBC category, 27% reservation is there for colleges under NEET. The requirement of marks for entering a medical college through AIQ depends upon many factors. For any well-reputed college, more marks are needed and for others slightly less. Cut-off keeps on changing year to year. All India Rank below 5000 would be a safer one. Talking in terms of marks, a score of 575+ would be a safer score. if you are thinking about study abroad. Well, no need to feel sad as we have the best option for you. Study MBBS abroad!
Yes, we know what we said, and no, we are not joking; this is not an April fools day. We are serious. Many countries like Russia, Belarus, the Philippines, Kazakhstan are providing admission to Indian medical aspirants ! And yes, we are well aware of the myth that studying abroad (For MBBS abroad, Call +91-9999709233) is expensive. It will cost you money, but the amount will be nowhere near the cost you have to pay for studying in a private Indian medical college. Just in 15 to 20 lacs, and you will be able to complete your degree without waiting for another year. So, what are you waiting for? It is no time to act stupid, time is precious, and opportunities are rare. I don’t see any harm when you are getting a chance to study this year with just this score without wasting another year.

All the Best!